Gates Open at 11:30am. Last Entry 5pm both Days. Please see the advisories below for further details on entry.
When you arrive at the festival site Stewards and SIA Security Advisors will direct you into the correct entry lane.
Please see the advisories below for further details on entry
- All attendees will be required to provide a Photo ID that proves your age and entry will be refused without this. The name on your ticket must match your Photo ID.
- The right of admission is reserved and you must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event.
- Tokyo World is an 18+ Festival.
- There is no re-entry, meaning once on-site if you leave you will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
- As a condition of entry ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for security and marketing purposes.
- You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave or evicted from the site. This includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol, Glass, Paint pens, Spray paint, Tools, Weapons, Perfumes, Colognes, Aftershaves, Deodorant, Flares and Fireworks, Lasers / Laser Pens, any substance defined as a “Psychoactive Substance”, Nitrous Oxide in any form, Alkyl Nitrates (otherwise known as Poppers), illegal substances of any kind.
- Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and if found with any offending items will be asked to leave or be evicted.
- No animals (with the exception of Guide dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets, or those purchased from unofficial sellers.
- Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Any person behaving in an anti-social manner may be subject to eviction, such as acting in a way which may be deemed aggressive or threatening, incidents of racism, sexism, homophobia or other discriminatory behaviours, or not following instructions given by security, stewards or other members of staff.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Event Site without the Organiser’s prior written consent.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the festival unless you can provide medical records to prove that such things are necessary.
- An empty refillable water bottle is permitted to be brought into the site.
- For anyone attending who has a disability or requires wheelchair access, carer tickets are available, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.